Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh Brother!

Oh Brother!!!!! Now, I'm not talking SLANG, I'm talking SEWING!!!

Today, my new Brother sewing machine arrived and I was so excited to try it out! Of course, I'm still harboring a little guilt. I had a perfectly functioning sewing machine that broke and after I ordered this new baby, I figured out how to fix my old one.

Here's Little MAE helping me show it off. He's just a cute little HAM! He loves to pose and say, "CHEESE"!!!

And just incase you're worried parents, it's unplugged. Yes, I keep it unplugged when I'm not using it - seems little fingers are quite interested in it's shiny appearance.


9 comments:

EmileeHope said...

Love it! You will have to bring it over one night so we can Oooh and Aaah over it! (I told you having two is not too many!!)

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

HOORAY!!! having two is great I have to say. But really....how will I convince Thad that I need another now??? hmm.......

ha ha!!

MILLYROUX said...

Thanks Ladies! Ha ha!

Rachel, I read your email on my phone (with no context from this blog - just your response) and actually thought you were talking about having another baby!!! Ah, sewing machines! I get it now!

paddingfaiths said...



123.hp.com/envy5020

Franklin said...

123.hp.com/dj2635

Gaju Mekha said...

123.hp.com/oj5220

Rock Man said...

123.hp.com

Alex williams said...

Nice Blog, On your Windows computer navigate to support.hp.com and download the drivers by entering your printer model. The driver installation is a simple process that you can complete by following the simple on-screen instructions For more details www.123.hp.com

Technical Assistance said...

office is a versatile range of products that help you to complete a task with less efforts, complete office.com/setup procedure to explore its products.
Office.com/setup - Office Login | Office Setup | MS Office 365
Office Setup & Login | Office.com/myaccount | Office.com/setup
Office.com/myaccount | Office 365 Login / Sign In Account
Blog - Office.com/setup
Privacy Policy - Office.com/setup
Disclaimer - Office.com/setup