Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What do you do {without sleep}?

~Baby Lily in her new Ring Sling by Maya Wraps~

What do you do when you've been
up ALL night
with a
2 WEEK old?

Why of course, you take
FUNNY
self
portraits!!!




P.S.  We visited the doctor today
for Lily's two week check-up. 
Good news - Lily is now 6lbs and 4.8 oz.
But when I pleaded with the doctor and the nurses for cure 
for why my baby wants to
stay up from 10p - 4am
to eat constantly
they said,  
"Oh that's normal". 
ReAlLy?
That's NORMAL?! 
rEaLlY?
Forgive me
BUT
after 8 months of
pregnancy where every
test in the world came back
ABNORMAL
and 
(*thankfully*)
despite the results 
-
Lily turned out perfect. 
Now,
the medical world is
going to tell me
sleeping at night is NOT NORMAL?!

I'm starting to think doctors and nurses
shop at a very different
NormAl StOrE!

Forgive me,
but
in this case, 
I want my baby to be
very
AbNoRmAl!

Thank you Very Much.

~Millyroux & Co.
Now, where is my CoFfEe?

No comments: