Monday, May 31, 2010

New Digs and Best Buds

Today, Little MAE and I went to visit 
Moe-Moe and Pop-Pop.
While we were there,
I thought I would nab 
a few snaps of their new digs.

~Front View~






I just love the details!
~Here's a fun lamp in craftsman style!~


And inside the craftsman details continue,
only...


...this picture of Pop-Pop and Little MAE
is all I can show for now.  


If you would like to see the rest of the inside,
Moe-Moe and Pop-Pop would love for you to visit!
They have a bedroom all fixed up just for you!
There is nothing quite like a surprise!  

But...since you're still here, 
here are some snaps of the back yard.
It's quite English actually - small and tidy.

~Back Yard View~



Cheers,
Millyroux & Co.

P.S. Auntie Jen,
I'll be sure to post some picture of the inside soon.  ;)
Mom's making me hold out on the inside because 
she wants the local family and friends to visit.
Of course, it goes without saying,
she'd love for you to visit soon too!
It's that darn Atlantic pond that's in the way again!  

1 comment:

SarhaDawg said...

HOW NICE! How wonderful for them to have a new house. It's beautiful :)