Saturday, April 3, 2010

Jump 4 Joey and How to Train a Dragon

Lots of fun today.

I started the day off with a 3 mile run.   Little MAE now notices my running shoes and says, "Mommy...you running!".

Mr. MAE went to Jiu Jitsu and then we both took Little MAE to


I wish I had brought my camera.  He flips and jumps and climbs all over everthing.  Here's a photo from someone else that I found online.  Can you see of all the bouncy things you can jump around on?  Little MAE plays just like the big kids.  There was not one bouncy thing he was afraid to climb up or slide down on.  He even makes friends with other older kids!


Next was Chick-fil-A for lunch and then the Easter Bunny went shopping while Little MAE had a nap at home.

To end the perfect day, we all three E's went to see


I must admit, that the best part of the movie for me, was when I sneezed.  Little MAE turned to me while eating pop-corn and said, "God bless you, Mommy" and then continued eating his pop-corn.  I love you Little MAE!

On the way home from the movie, we pretended to "blow" the traffic lights green.  Always a fun past-time.

Night-Night!

Hugs,
Millyroux & Co.

No comments: