Monday, March 1, 2010

Vacuums, ABC's and a New Blog

Dear Little MAE,

Wish I could have found my camera yesterday.  Daddy was vaccuuming the stairs and you came following with your little toy vaccuum!  Up Daddy went with his vaccuum and up you went following with your little vacuum.  Too cute!

In the bathtub, I asked you if you could recite your ABC's.  Thinking you might get to D, I hummed along as you made it all the way to Z, TWICE!  My smart little boy!  Mommy is SO PROUD of you!  Not even 3 yet and you know your alphabet!

I started a new blog today.  Really, I planned a new goal.  I want to be a better role model for you.  I want you to be proud of your Mommy!  And I hope it will end up with a fun trip to see Mickey Mouse for you in January 2011!


Hugs and Kisses,
Millyroux

No comments: